7.16.2014

Pre Convention Activities


Woo hoo!  We made it here to Salt Lake City and we are ready to have some fun!


We started the day off with some fun classes. But first I got a fun gift from my up up line, Blythe!  It's an "E" decorated with the Flower Patch stamp set!


Then we had fun making eight cute cards and projects at the Stamp Across America class!








One of my swap cards was very similar to one of the projects!  Great minds think alike!!


My gift to Anne, one of the design team members. I met her in Houston at Leadership and now I love her like a sister! Here is her fun box project!


Then we skipped over to our next event ' "At the Hop" and made another five cards!  I didn't finish them so I'll finish them and post them later. 


Then we went to the Paper Pumpkin Night Out!

Food, make-n-take, door prizes and more!













No comments: