7.24.2014

Bloom with Hope Gift Card Sets



I had fun making these gifts for my convention roomie, my upline and her upline and a good friend!  I used their favorite Stampin' Up! colors for their Bloom With Hope cards.  The colors I used are Coastal Cabana, Rich Razzleberry, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, and Wisteria Wonder.

I'm so glad we have White Satin ribbon again because you can color it any color you want!  I used Coastal Cabana ink and a sponge dauber to color the white satin ribbon.  Then I have perfect color coordinating with the Blendabilities and the ribbon! So easy, fun and pretty!




 Here is what it looks like inside with the pocket to hold the cards and envelopes.

I used a 7-1/2' x 6-1/2" piece of card stock and scored and 1/2" and 1-1/2" on the sides and bottom.  I cut out the corners and then attached it to the back with sticky strip.



These are all the supplies that I used:


Click here to Shop Now!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is so cute!! Would you mind sharing the measurements of the outside of the holder? Thanks again for sharing!