6.29.2012

Pleasant Poppies Birthday Card




As soon as I saw the Pleasant Poppies background stamp in the new catalog, I knew I had to have it!  And even better it is available in clear mount!  I stamped the Pleasant Poppies in the new Raspberry Ripple In Color and then used the Rose Red and Wild Wasabi watercolor crayons and an aqua painter to color in the images.

I added a strip of Raspberry Ripple embossed with the new Fancy Fan Embossing Folder (isn't it pretty?) and layered them both on the new Primrose Petals In Color.  I added a piece of the new Gumball Green Stitched Satin In Color Ribbon and added a Designer Label using the Petite Pairs and Four Frames stamp sets.

Don't you just love the new In Colors?  I love this new color combination!

Click here to Shop Now!!

No comments: